Back to Class Essentials
School is starting back up again. I am currently a graduate student at UT Dallas, so having the “essentials” for class is very important to me. I put a lot of time into my classes, so being fully equipped helps me succeed. Here are a few items that are essential to me and I believe everyone can use!
- Northface Recon Backpack– There are many essential items needed for class, but I cannot think of anything more important than a backpack. I have had this Northface backpack for a couple of years now and I love it. It has many compartments and handles the weight very well.
- Columbia Men’s Canyons Bend Full Zip Fleece Jacket– You never know when the room your class is in decides to become a freezer. This jacket also has a hood and walking in the rain is terrible, so at least that should help.
- Hydro Flask– 24 oz Standard Mouth- I have a few Hydro Flasks, but this one is the most useful to bring with me wherever I go. Based on the fact that you could sit in a class for 3 hours at a time, keeping your water at a cool temp is key.
- Beats Solo 3 Wireless– I am not sure how the walk is for other people, but from the car to the classroom, I can definitely get a few songs in. With the wireless headphones, you don’t have to worry about any cord getting caught and the new solo 3 headphones pair with your device easily.
- Apple Watch 2- I used to think there was not really a need for Apple Watches. That was until I got one a month ago. I would definitely say that having an Apple Watch is useful when in class and you can keep up with a conversation without having to pull your phone out.
- Contigo SNAPSEAL™ Superior- Keeping your water cold is important, but keeping your coffee hot may be more important. I like this version of the Contigo mugs because of the handle.
Thank you for reading!
Shop the post below: