Dallas is finally seeing a little winter weather so I have put together my eight winter essentials I will want for this season:
1. UA Sportstyle Joggers– I am a big fan of jogger pants such as these. They serve two purposes: one, for exercise, and two for relaxing at home.
2. Men’s Dallas Stars Reebok Kelly Green Team Cuffed Knit Hat with Pom– No better time to represent my favorite NHL team than in the winter time.
3. Lambswool Fair Isle Sweater– Winter is a great season because, especially in Texas, it can be sweater time almost every day.
5. Columbia Men’s Thermarator Gloves– I have never really been a glove person unless I was skiing, but I wore a pair towards the end of last winter and I have to admit, they were pretty useful.
6. REI Merino Wool Expedition Socks– For those days that you are hanging out at home, a good pair of wool socks to keep your feet warm is definitely necessary.
7. Patagonia Brodeo Beanie– Sometimes you shouldn’t represent your sports teams. This is for those uses. Next time you are wearing a nice outfit, this beanie is for you.
8. Columbia Men’s Steens Mountain 2.0 Full Zip Fleece Jacket– Is there an item in your closet that is more mandatory to have than a Fleece jacket? I think not.
Shop the Post